Camp Christopher is a breathtaking space for you to come and relax or to enjoy creation as you run your special groups program. We invite you to enjoy our facility with your group or family! Our facility is available for rental during the shoulder seasons (April/May – Sept./Oct.) and offers comfortable sleeping accommodations on the beautiful shores of Lake Christopher. We are 60 kms north of Prince Albert if you forget to bring something, and we are only minutes from a number of small cottage convenience stores. Our property is large and secluded with a safe sandy beach and every facility your need for healthy camping in the out-of-doors.
- Renovated kitchen with freezer space, grill and walk in fridge
- Sleeping accommodations; equipped with heat and electricity
- Winterized lodge includes: beds for 25, kitchen, first aid room, showers, dining area, large area for crafts
- 6 cabins include: bunk beds and single beds, located close to main lodge, and outdoor washrooms
- Space for trailers and tents
- hiking trails
- open field for games, baseball etc.
- camp out areas
- indoor and outdoor campfire areas
- outdoor chapel
- In the Summer of 2013, we added a Tipi to our site. Thanks to some help from our friends in P.A., we now have a 20 foot Tipi that can be used for daily programming, cookouts, sleep outs, and Cultural Camps.
Available for an afternoon, a day or extended period. All groups are welcome- churches, youth groups, Guides/Scouts, schools, business, private rental, family gatherings or group reunions!